IWAKI originally started in 1956 as a distributor of laboratory equipment in Tokyo, where our head quarter is still located. In 1959 the first chemical pump was designed for the industry. Since then the philosophy of a forceful implementation of innovations as well as the enhancements of the existing pump series is traced. This was the precondition not only for a lot of new developments, but also for the fact, that IWAKI nowadays is one of the leading pump manufacturers worldwide.
All parts of the pumps in our product range, including the appropriate accessories and spares are produced in Japan.